WE HAVE EXPERTISE DEALING WITH:
• Gender Violence
• Self-esteem and self-acceptance issues
• Anger Management
• Stress Management
• Time Management
• Harmful and destructive behaviors
• Adjustment challenges (dealing with transitions like moving, stages of life, new school, new career, etc.)
• Immigration Family Reunification
• Sexual orientation
• Grief and Loss
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Strength Based Therapies
• Motivational Interviewing
• Narrative Therapy
• Child-Play Therapy
• Sand Play Therapy
• Trauma Informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Among others
Organized to address issues such as stress management, depression and self-care. To receive information about our next group, click here.
We conduct biopsychosocial evaluations for clients and provide written and oral reports for a wide variety of cases including: immigration, gender violence, crime, etc.
For a FREE consultation and to make an appointment call 202-508-3673.
We provide comprehensive therapy services for individuals (6 and up) and families in person or video (using HIPPA secure video platform)
THERAPIES PROVIDED INCLUDE: