It’s Mental Health Awareness Month! We are sharing photos in social media of #everydaymentalhealth activities we can do to enhance our mental health.
Get Social. Studies find that social connections impact our mood and mental health, helping ward off symposiums of depression, loneliness, among others, and contribute to our living longer.
How to get more social?
1. Make a list of your gals you haven’t seen in person for a while and plan a date
2. Hang out with your top 1, 2, or 3 (the girlfriends and buddies that are your ride or die)
3. Plan a group outing
4. Plan families get together
5. Join a club or church group
6. Take constant inventory of how much you connect with people over text and social media and reserve phone or video time for friends and family afar
Join us in social media this May as we share #everydaymentalhealth photos of activities that enhance our mental health. Share your own photo of an every day activity that promotes wellness and we will enter you on an online raffle to receive a self-care kit with products curated by us.